Changes to DIPimage
- Changed functions:
- Simplified the internal structure of measure and related functions, using function handles. Some derived measurements that are computed outside of DIPlib now also set the 'axes' and 'units' properties.
- dipisosurface produces better looking surfaces by adding an additional light behind the surface. It also has an additional input argument for the initial threshold.
- gaussianblob is much faster.
- @dip_image/rotate now also rotates 2D vector images.
- When a dip_image is a single pixel, its value is displayed in a more useful way.
- Indexing into dip_image objects is a little faster now, as are functions such as imarsize, isvector, and istensor
- Bug fixes:
- The internal function di_convertphysDims now works correctly, and is used in more functions. It takes care of properly adjusting the physical dimensions of a pixel.
- The window title of linked image displays did not update correctly in certain circumstances.
- resample did not set the units for the physical dimensions of the output image.
- readim: avoiding errors with wrong metadata while reading BioFormats? (fix by Rainer Heintzmann).
- writeavi was rewritten to work on newer MATLABs. readavi still does not work.
Changes to DIPlib
(These might or might not propagate to DIPimage)
- New functions:
- dip_Measure has a new derived function: dip_FeatureAspectRatioFeretID.
- Bug fixes:
- dip_BinaryPropagation() mixed up output dimensions under some circumstances.